TaraGraphika Presents...B TaraGraphika Presents...B

Cool. Not as good as the original of course! But still, not bad animating at all!

Best regards
Turd

TaraGraphika responds:

Thanks Turd.

SBC's Time Machine SBC's Time Machine

a fantastic movie from the master himself. happy clockday everyone!

- Turd

SBC's new year party SBC's new year party

happy new year!

i want to make <3 to this movie.

aListers responds:

Happy new year!

I guess you're ok with being in the movie then!

Hrekkjavaka Hrekkjavaka

jújú þetta var fínt

ágætis afþreying svosem.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

The funnest game on Newgrounds.

I playe this shit for hours...AWESOME !

~ T

Clock Hunter Pt.1 Clock Hunter Pt.1

Nope.

Yet another failed attemt on trying to mock, humiliate and kill the clocks...Will you people never learn?...I hope you understand the fact that this is a website. If you actually thought that this piece of garbage was worth your time, you have to get another hobbie man... Not that it offended me in any way, because I have seen alot of these lately and I just don't understand the point in doing something like this, and actually thinking you were funny...

And the clock quotes, for example "StrawberryClock is the king of the portal", "We rule Newgrounds" and "You cannot kill StrawberryClock" is something that an individual like yourself should not worry too much about. You see, the clock movies obviously attract certain groups of people, with humor for, explitic profanity, sex jokes and gay jokes. But if I ever see something that I don't like, I seldom open flash and make something that bashes it. I hope you realise that you are not 'cool' for doing this.... You are plain naive, I think, deep inside that you DO like the clocks, you are just too afraid to admit it... Anyway enough rambling, I've got enough to do with my time... TurdClock's Journey pt. 3 is on my schedule, but keep these words in mind my friend: "You cannot kill what you did not create"

<3 ~ T

Moonhog responds:

but i can have a good time trying